Instructions for entry and use of ISWA Hall:
1. Entry through the main front sliding door, keys to be taken out from outside key box on right hand side wall. Code to open key boxes are provided in your email.
2. These keys opens front sliding door, ground floor and first floor ISWA hall. There is a lock located both internally and externally which you will use to control the operation of the doors.
3. For the external SK2 spring key switch, there are two functions:
– When the key is turned to ON, the door is driven open once to allow access, before closing again (you will do this on arrival)
– When the key is turned to OFF, the door is locked via the electromagnetic motor lock and the sensors are deactivated (you will do this on departure)
4. For the internal SK3 key switch, there are three functions:
– When the key is in the AUTO position, the door operates in automatic mode. This is the mode you would set it to so that the door opens and closes automatically via the sensor control.
– When the key is in the LOCK position, the door locks and the sensors are deactivated. You would set it to lock as you leave.
– When the key is in the OPEN position, the automatic door drives open and stays open to allow cleaning, or furniture to be moved through etc.
1. Security Alarm Code: Upper Hall and Ground Floor Hall alarm codes will be provided in your email.
2. Alarm panel is on right side wall after coming in.
– To DISARM (Alarm OFF) of press Code & OFF, if you are the first one to come in.
– To ARM (Alarm ON) press code & ON, if you are last one to leave / go-out.
3. Please remember to enter your security code on arrival and departure, regardless of who else is in the building and also;
1. Please tidy-up the hall for next user, ensure all lights are turned-OFF, Aircon is OFF and all windows are properly closed/shut.
2. DO NOT FORGET to lock the hall after use.
3. DO NOT FORGET to put security Alarm ON (press code & ON) before leaving.
4. Lock the main entrance sliding door and DO NOT FORGOT TO DROP KEYS INTO KEYBOX for next user.
5. Query / Issue if any please contact Deepak Gupta Mobile: 0410 533 172
6. ANY INVOICE TOWARDS ‘FAILURE OT SECURE’ THE PREMISES FROM CITY OF CANNING SHALL BE PASSED ON TO RESPECTIVE TIME USER TO PAY DIRECTLY.
For any further details, please contact:
Mr. Deepak Gupta,
ISWA Hall Booking Coordinator,
Indian Society of WA (ISWA)
+61 410 533 172