How to get Started
1. To get started, just select your preferred space, date and time when you would like to use the premises. Once you select these, just click the green Book button (will appear at the top, once you click anywhere on the calendar)
2. If you are a member association of ISWA and a first time user, please register using your official email address that you have provided to ISWA. Once you register with your official email address, the system will automatically identify you as an Association and will apply subsidised rates to your booking. For Indian Community Centre booking, please ensure you register/login with the email address you specified while taking Founding Association Member or Founding Individual Member or Founding Business Member. If you are not sure about the official email address provided by you or your association to ISWA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you are an individual or a non-member association, register with your preferred email address.
4. You can either make an one-time or recurring booking. The system will accept the booking only if you pay for your booking using a Debit or a Credit card.
5. Please review your payment information, booking details and the terms and conditions before you confirm your booking.
Indian Community Centre Terms and Conditions are updated here.
ISWA Centre Terms and Conditions: Please read the ISWA Centre terms and conditions.
For any further details, please contact:
Mr. Deepak Gupta,
ISWA Hall Booking Coordinator,
Indian Society of WA (ISWA)
+61 410 533 172