Diwali Mela 2021 – Festival of India
Diwali Mela 2021 – Festival of India, the biggest multicultural festival of Indian diaspora in WA on 6th and 7th November 2021 at the Claremont Showground.
- As communicated in my previous email (below), this year Diwali Mela will have ticketed entry to ensure controlled crowd at the venue. The tickets are now available at a nominal price of $5.49 (includes 49c ticket processing fees) per person, per day of the event. Please book your tickets here: Diwali Mela Tickets – Indian Society of WA (iswa-perth.org)
- Please note that some complimentary tickets will be provided to ISWA members (life members, corporate members, honorary members, and association members). Separate communications will be sent out on this.
- Book your stall: Stalls Booking for Diwali Mela 2021 – Indian Society of WA (iswa-perth.org)
- We will publish Diwali Mela magazine like previous years. Please book a spot for advertising your business: Promote your brand in Diwali Mela – Indian Society of WA (iswa-perth.org)
- We will need a lot of volunteers this year. Please register your interest here (free entry and food coupon will be provided): Become a Volunteer – Indian Society of WA (iswa-perth.org)
- If you want to participate in the Art & Rangoli competition, please register your interest here: People’s Choice RANGOLI COMPETITION – Indian Society of WA (iswa-perth.org)
For cultural program related enquiries, please contact:
Mr Satyajith Suvarna
Cultural Coordinator, Diwali Mela 2021
0466 099 058
For non food stall booking enquiries, please contact:
Mrs Kirtida Shah
Stall Booking Coordinator, Diwali Mela 2021
0449 950 128
For food stall or any other enquiries about the event, please contact:
Dr Papori Barua
Diwali Mela Overall Coordinator 2021
0437 808 295
We believe that Diwali Mela will be a great avenue to lift the spirit of the community in this challenging time, through festivity and fun, albeit in a controlled fashion. We hope to get your support like previous years to make this event a success.