Diwali Mela 2020 – Festival of India
Diwali Mela 2020 – Festival of India, the biggest multicultural festival of Indian diaspora in WA on 7th and 8th November 2020 at the Claremont Showground.
- As communicated in my previous email (below), this year Diwali Mela will have ticketed entry to ensure controlled crowd at the venue. The tickets are now available at a nominal price of $5 (plus online booking charges) per person, per day of the event. Please book your tickets here: http://iswa-perth.org/diwalitickets
- Please note that some complimentary tickets will be provided to ISWA members (life members, corporate members, honorary members, and association members). Separate communications will be sent out on this.
- We are offering an early bird discount of 10% for non food stalls. Offer is valid till 4th Ocober, 2020, Please hurry up and book your stall: https://diwalimela.com.au/food-and-general-stalls/
- We will publish Diwali Mela magazine like previous years. Please book a spot for advertising your business: http://diwalimela.com.au/advertisement-booking/
- We are still taking expression of interest for cultural programs. One round of audition has been held already. We will announce the next audition soon. Please register your interest here. http://diwalimela.com.au/cultural-registration/
- We will need a lot of volunteers this year. Please register your interest here (free entry and food coupon will be provided): https://diwalimela.com.au/volunteer-registration-form/
- If you want to participate in the Art & Rangoli competition, please register your interest here: https://diwalimela.com.au/rangoli
For cultural program related enquiries, please contact:
Mr Virendra Parikh
Cultural Coordinator, Diwali Mela 2020
For non food stall booking enquiries, please contact:
Mrs Kirtida Shah
Stall Booking Coordinator, Diwali Mela 2020
For food stall or any other enquiries about the event, please contact:
Mr Satish Nair
Diwali Mela Overall Coordinator 2020
We believe that Diwali Mela will be a great avenue to lift the spirit of the community in this challenging time, through festivity and fun, albeit in a controlled fashion. We hope to get your support like previous years to make this event a success.